Search This Blog

Thanks for visiting my site!

Visit any of the pages to the right ......................................... >
to check out all the cool stuff I have.

If you have any questions or would like to order something, please contact me through my email: manmadebyzach@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting and checkout my blog again soon.

Zach

Thursday, August 13, 2009

MISC./CUSTOM ORDERS (Everything you see can be customized, like colors, sizes, etc.)

Wizard - $15(approx. 2 inches tall)




Flying Dragon - $25 (approx. 6 inches tall)


(There is a hook on his back so you can hang him and he looks likes he's flying)


Faeries - $8 each

(She's holding a butterfly)
(She's holding a little ladybug)

(There are hooks in their backs so they can hang them and they look like they are flying)


Lady Bug - $6




"Let you light so shine - $8 each"





Penguin - $8




School Girls - $8 each
(Holding an apple and "ABC" book)




Baby Boy w/Frog - $6





Baby in Walker - $6




Mountain Moose - $12




"E-I-E-I-O - $15"




Cabin Stack - $15




Teddy Bear - $6




Lilly-Bug - $8





Your family
(obviously this is completely customized, but these pics show two families who have ordered in the past).

Price varies depending on the size of your family, but typically they are around $6 a piece.

No comments: