Search This Blog

Thanks for visiting my site!

Visit any of the pages to the right ......................................... >
to check out all the cool stuff I have.

If you have any questions or would like to order something, please contact me through my email: manmadebyzach@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting and checkout my blog again soon.

Zach

Monday, August 10, 2009

GORDON B. HINCKLEY'S 9 "BEES"

"Bee" Grateful is holding a thank you card with 'thank you' written in different languages (sorry for the awful pic. I'll update it soon.) "Bee" Smart has a grad cap and tassel on and is holding a diploma. "Bee" Involved is holding a shovel and is smudged with coal dust (that's a story Pres. Hinckley tells in the book). "Bee" Clean is washing his hands. "Bee" True has one hand over his heart and the other to the square. "Bee" Positive has two thumbs up. "Bee" Humble is sitting holding a flower. "Bee" Still is sitting with his legs bent up against his chest. "Bee" Prayerful is kneeling in prayer with eyes closed.

$8 each or $60 for the whole set

No comments: